Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 01 Hour
Cook Time: 01 Hour
Total Cook Time: 02 Hours
Difficulty Level: Easy
This quick and easy recipe is guaranteed to be a winner. After all, who doesn’t like salted caramel?
Ingredients Of Quick Salted Caramel Pie
- 1 1/2 Cups Marie Biscuits (crushed)
- 5 Tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 2 tsp Sugar, powdered
- 3 Cups Cream Cheese
- 2 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- For Salted Caramel:
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 110 Gram Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 Cup Double Cream
- A pinch of Salt
How to Make Quick Salted Caramel Pie
- 1.Mix the first three ingredients together and flatten into your serving dish. There, that’s your super-fast crust done. Cover and keep in the fridge while you work on your filling.
- 2.Now, for the salted caramel. Pour in 1/3 cup of water into a saucepan, bring to the boil and add in the sugar, stirring gently until it melts and starts bubbling. Carefully pour in the butter, and whisk until everything is fully mixed.
- 3.Add the cream in and mix thoroughly. Add the salt, and you’re done! Now let the mixture cool.
- 4.Mix in the cream cheese, brown sugar and cream thoroughly, until they make a thick creamy paste.
- 5.Add in your cooled caramel mixture, mixing well, pour into your crust and refrigerate overnight, at least 12-14 hours.
- 6.Your pie would be set and ready to eat the next day.
If you just want a caramel filling, simply leave out the salt from the mixture of the Caramel Pie
Key Ingredients: Marie Biscuits (crushed), Butter, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Brown Sugar,