Total time: 0:20
Serves: 4 people
- 600 g. frozen garden peas
- 1 submarine roll, roughly torn
- 1 tbsp. tikka masala curry paste
- 75 g. Greek-style yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 4 frozen pollock fillets, defrosted and patted dry
- 2 tbsp. plain flour
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 handful mint leaves, shredded
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Put the peas into a pan with 4 tbsp water. Set over a high heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until defrosted and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a processor, whizz the bread with 2 tsp curry paste to make even crumbs. Spread over a plate. On another plate, mix together the yogurt and remaining curry paste.
- Dust each fish fillet with flour, coat in the yogurt, then the crumbs. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan then cook for 2 minutes on each side, pressing the fish down occasionally with the fish slice as it fries.
- 3. Add the mint and a squeeze of lemon to the peas, mash to make a chunky purée, then season.
- Serve with the fish, a spoonful of yogurt and more lemon for squeezing.