Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 01 Hour
Total Cook Time: 01 Hour 15 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Brimming with many flavours this lasagne recipe is absolutely irresistible! Sheets of lasagne layered with tomato ketchup, white sauce and vegetables. Drizzled with cheese on top and baked till golden.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Lasagne
- Oven Temp: 350F-180 C
- 500 gm vegetables-cooked
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder or to taste
- 1 Tbsp oregano and basil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup refined flour
- 3 cups milk
- Lasagne sheets
- 1 cup mozarella + Cheddar Cheese-grated
How to Make Vegetable Lasagne
- 1.Heat olive oil and saute garlic till slightly colored.
- 2.Add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, chilli powder, oregano, basil and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- 3.Heat butter and lightly brown flour in it. Then add milk, bring to a boil and simmer.
- 4.Make up the Lasagne. Mix together the vegetables with 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, and 2 cups of white sauce.
- 5.Spread a little tomato puree over the base of the dish.
- 6.Line the dish with a layer of the lasagne strips and spread a thin layer of vegetable mixture over it, then sprinkle some grated cheese.
- 7.Repeat these layers, till you have at least 5 such layers.
- 8.Cover the last layer with the white sauce and then dribble some tomato sauce over.
- 9.Sprinkle some cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.